It is perfectly possible to configure your CloudGate to allow access only via a trusted IP-address. To do this, please follow the next steps:
- Disable 'Remote access via HTTPS' in the 'System' tab.
- Add an 'Inbound port forwarding' rule as follows:
- The source IP needs to be the IP-address of the PC that you use to access the Cloudgate from!
- The "Destination port" is the port that you will use to access the CloudGate.
- The "Target IP" is the IP-address of a LAN interface on the CloudGate (for the main ethernet interface this is 192.168.1.1 by default)
- The "Target IP : Port" is the port of the service that you want to access on the CloudGate. Port 80 for accessing via HTTP or port 443 for HTTPS acces.