This is the second step in setting up your CloudGate. This step will be explained by connecting an MBus sensor to the CloudGate.
Please follow the instructions below carefully.
- Browse to the “Main Menu” → “Applications” tab.
- Enable “MBus” in the input section. A button called “Mbus” will appear on the right side.
Please note! It can take up to 30seconds before the MBus page is loaded!
- Click on this “Mbus” button to add new MBus devices.
- In the "MBus Setup" section, select the desired "Scan depth" in the Request NKE field. Mostly Primary or Secondary are sufficient.
- If you happen to know the range of address you're looking for, you can narrow the max. and min. values for the primary address range.
- Press the "Scan!" button to initiate the MBus scan.
Please note this can take several minutes if "Secondary" scanning is selected!
- Once the MBus devices are discovered, they will be listed in the "MBus devices" section, together with the discovered Objects they contain.
- Filter out the discovered objects that are not relevant (for ex. firmware version, manufacturing date, product type, etc.)
- Set "Enabled" to "Yes" in the "Data Upload" section to make this data available for transmission to the Cloud.
Congratulations, your MBus device(s) is (are) now connected to your CloudGate. You can proceed to the next step.