Step 3: Connecting to a Bacnet controller
Modified on: Wed, 2 Nov, 2022 at 2:41 PM
This is the final step in setting up your CloudGate.
- Browse to the “Main Menu” → “Wizzard” tab:
- Enable “Bacnet device” in the output section. A button called “Bacnet device” will appear on your right hand side:
- Click on this “Bacnet device” button to configure the BACnet controller.
- Fill in the BACnet settings (in this example another CloudGate was used as controller) and click on "Save changes":
- Under Bacnet objects you can see an overview of the BACnet objects on your device. Bellow is an example using a single LoRa sensor:
Congratulations, your CloudGate is now fully configured and ready to connect to a BACnet controller!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.