Advanced: Adding a CloudGate Wizzard license manually.
Modified on: Tue, 16 Mar, 2021 at 9:46 AM
In case you would like to manually install the CloudGate Wizzard application on your CloudGate, please follow this tutorial carefully.
- Browse to the “Main Menu” → “Wizzard” tab.
- In the "Licenses" section, hit the "+ Add" button to add a new license.
- Copy and paste the license code you received from your OPTION point of contact.
- Press the "Safe changes" button to store the license code. This is perpetual and will only need to take place once!
- When the systems asks to restart the TMF, press the orange "Restart TMF" button. This will load the license and enable all features included in the license:
Congratulations, your CloudGate Wizzard is now ready to be configured. You can proceed to the next step.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.