If you just upgraded and you are experiencing a 'duty-cycle exceeded error', no worries, here's the solution!
This error appeared after the launch of LuvitRed 2.16.0. because of the introduction of LoRa C. With LoRa C we cannot always wait for a message from the sensor, thus not automaticly detect the region in all cases. That is why you have to select a region in the LoRa application node or in the server node.
1. Double click the Application node
2. click edit LoRa Application
3. click edit LoRa Server
4. click edit LoRa Forwarder (add one if there is none)
5. Set your region (it might already be filled in) and click update/Ok to the main screen again.
6. Make sure you rx window option is set.
7. Last but not least! Deploy the flow after the steps.
The error should now be fixed. If you are still experiencing these errors, feel free to raise a ticket.